Study Process


The following pages contain frequently asked questsions about the various courses of study Werkstoffingenieurwesen B.Sc. und M.Sc., Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen B.Sc. und M.Sc.
as well as Materialwissenschaften B.Sc. und M.Sc..
Here you can find information about proponing modules, the transition of bachelor to master, filing deadlines on destinct papers, application and beginning of a master degree study for external students etc.

Hence Information are quite specific, and complex differences between the courses of study occur, we created sub-pages for bachelor and master courses. If the FAQ on this side cant help you, please check there.



Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen Werkstoff- und Prozesstechnik



Frequently asked Questions according Studies


Exchanging studies, changing university and matriculation

I have a question concerning the enrollment process

Please contact the Registrar's Office.

Where do i get my assessment or a delaration of non-objection ?

i got my approval for master degree study with requirements. Untill what date do i have to filfil these rewuirements ?


transition from bachelor to master study at the RWTH

How to transition from bachelor to master

When you got your bachelor degree at the RWTH Aachen and want to transfer to the corresponding master, this is simply a change of enrolment.

You must have submitted an application within the application deadline if you are changing restricted courses of study or subjects. You can find more detailed information about the admissions restrictions for the current semester in RWTH-Info (de).


- 4.0 Bescheininung MA Arbeit


Study organisation and certificates


*** Abgabefristen & Interne/Externe Wissenschaftliche Arbeiten ***


Further Questions?