Advisory Service


Places to go

On the follwing pages you will not only find a range of useful information, but also all contact persons for all questions concerning your studies..

Basically, the administrative Student Advisory, the academic Student Advisors, our Mentor and the Student Council  can help you with all questions and problems. However, be aware that all those people are responsible for slightly different issues. Thus, you should decide carefully who you get in touch with.

With the following information we help you to find the correct contact person.